วันอังคารที่ 8 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551

No Gain, No Pain!

Hi! Everyone<@___@>
My friends and I have joined in this UMAP's Project for 23 days. We still join this project only three days. I think about everything that I gain from this opportunity. I have got a lot of lectures and real experiences from Hospitality and Tourism Management which is interesting. <=^O^=>


In my deep heart, I don't want this project to finish. I am deeply attached to everyone in UMAP because we use time together in one month. It makes us know more in each other. When we have something, we always share together such as knowledge, fun stories, and food. 555+


It is believed that "No gain, no pain". I think it's absolutely true. I think everyone has to think like me, but nobody wants to talk about that. Although this project will be end, everyone is still friend and think of each other surely.
* You can see my retroacted diary at http://myloveclub99.blogspot.com

1 ความคิดเห็น:

Vorasuang กล่าวว่า...

Failure teaches for success... Pain comes as a part of failure, and the Gain is a part of success!