วันศุกร์ที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2551


Yesterday we had class from 8.30- 11.30 a.m. in Revanue management for the hotel: a marketing approach by Asst. Prof. Montakan Lancaster.
We will study with students International college of DPU.
It was good news that we study with them because we met them on our first day at lunch.
We have a funny story with one student, Tony.
I will show his picture to you later.
He misunderstood Snowy and me.
He thought Snowy was a Ugandan from Uganda. And he understood that I was from Korea and I am a Korean girl.
The last word that we heard from him is “oh ! coolness we got a South African friend”.
That made everyone laugh heartily.
So, next time we have to pretend that we are girl from Uganda and Korea because we don’t want to make him disappointed.

1 ความคิดเห็น:

committee กล่าวว่า...

Did snowy have too sexy posture?
But I like it na ;)